Magadh University DDE/ Reg B.Ed Admission Form 2019, Notification:
The Magadh University, Directorate of Distance Education is all set to issue the application forms for made admissions under Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) open program. The candidates who are looking admission in B.Ed program through Distance mode this is good news for them that the Directorate of Distance Education, Magadh University will soon issue the application forms. Magadh University DDE/Reg B.Ed Admission forms apply online from official website as soon as possible.
Magadh University DDE/ Reg B.Ed Admission 2019
The Magadh University, Directorate of Distance Education, students can obtain their application forms long with prospectus form the Magadh University Headquarter study center. The application form or Prospectus will be obtained in Rs 800 from the also from DDE Centers of Magadh University. Magadh University DDE/Reg B.Ed Admission form 2019 you can fill the form soon from official portal of MU.
There is no date is yet announced by the Magadh University DDE regarding the B.Ed admission 2019. So, the candidates will have to wait for some time.
How to apply for Magadh University DDE/Reg B.Ed Admission
- Visit the DDE Center of Magadh University
- Purchase the application form and prospectus
- Fill the application form in a prescribed format
- After that make a DD of Rs 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred ) for general category and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST candidates)
- DD will be in the favor of Director, Directorate of Distance Education, M.U., Bodh-Gaya”payable at Bodh-Gaya.
- Attach the required documents along with the application form
- Send the application forms and other documents on the address of:- he Director
Directorate of Distance Education
Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya
(Bihar) PIN-824 234
Selection process of Magadh University DDE/ Reg B.Ed Admission:
Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of performance in written examination.
Part – A
Section – I General English Comprehension 10
Section – II Logical & Analytical Reasoning 20
Section – III Educational & General Awareness 25
Section – IV Teaching-Learning and the School 25
Part – B Subject Competence (any one)
Section – V (i) Science Faculty 20
(ii) Humanities Faculty 20
(iii) Social Science Faculty 20
(iv) Commerce Faculty 20