MRPL Recruitment 2018 Graduate Tech Apprenticeship Trainee Form:
The Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has circulated an Official Recruitment Notification for the Post of Graduate / Technician Apprentice Trainee to be recruited. Eligible Candidate who would like to apply for the said Post may apply though Online or Offline Mode Procedure for applying is given under the Post. it is advised to apply before this date as prescribed under the Notification.
MRPL Recruitment 2018
According to the Official Notification circulated by MRPL, Vacancies for Graduate / Technician Apprentice Trainee Post are available in their Company, application for which has been issued by the Department publicly. Candidates are advised to apply only after confirming that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed under the above said Notification. Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, and other Required Details are given under the current MRPL Recruitment 2018.
MRPL Recruitment 2018 Description
- Type of the Category: Recruitment Advertisement
- Name of the Department: Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL
- Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice Trainee Technician Apprentice Trainee
- Available Post: Vacancies
MRPL Recruitment 2018 Wise Distribution
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.|
|Electronics &Communication Engg.|
|Technician Apprentice Trainee|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg|
|Electronics &Communication Engg|
|Instrumentation Technology Engg.|
MRPL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Form
A candidate must have passed out Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / ECE / EEE) / diploma in relevant subject in the year 2015, 2016 and 2018 for being eligible to apply for the said Post of Graduate / Technician Apprentice Trainee.
How to apply for MRPL Apprentice Trainee Online
- Visit the official website at of MRPL of which link given above.
- Click on Career link given under Human Resource on the Homepage..
- Read the official notification carefully to confirm Eligibility.
- Then go the link provided there and click Apply Online.
- A page asking for several details will be opened.
- Fill all the required details correctly and click Submit.
- After submitting application, take a print of application for future use.
MRPL Graduate / Technician Apprentice Trainee Post 2018 Selection Process
The selection process shall consist of written test. Candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test and subject to meeting the advertised specifications, verification of documents/any other criteria prescribed by MRPL etc.
Written Examination Pattern: The Written Test shall conduct of duration 90 minutes comprise of 50 Multiple Choice Questions from the concerned subject for 50 marks.
- All questions carry equal 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be in English & Hindi.
- The candidate has to choose language for written test while applying.
MRPL Apprentice Trainee 2018 Examination Admit Card
Admit Card for Written Examination will only be issued to only those candidates who have successfully applied and found eligible for the post of Graduate / Technician Apprentice Trainee. Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be released on the Official Web portal of MRPL 10-15 days prior to the Examination Date.
Click Here for Detailed Advertisement
MRPL Official Website:- www.mrpl.co.in