NTRO Recruitment 2017, 99 Technical Assistant Vacancies- Apply Online:
NTRO (National Technical Research Organization) is conducting recruitment for the Technical Vacancies in the NTRO department. The eligible candidates who are seeking for govt. job in technical field they can apply after checking their eligibility on this BLOG that mention below. Interested candidates may apply receiving application starts from 22nd July 2017 to 11th August 2017 which can be apply online thigh official web-site portal of NTRO.
This department is inviting 99 eligible candidates for this recruitment. Candidates will select on the basis of computer based exam/personal interview/document verification. Exam Scheme | Exam Pattern for this recruitment is mention below. Candidates are advised to get in touch with us for latest updates.
NTRO department come out with new notification for hiring 99 candidates against the vacant posts in (National Technical Research Organization). Interested candidates may apply through online at the official website portal of NTRO before the last date of receiving application is 11th August 2017.
The department not releases examination dates of this recruitment but applicant notify shortly. Candidates should check regular updates regarding this recruitment. For more details candidates can take help of official notification that mention below.
Info about Post
- Technical Assistant (Electronics)
- Technical Assistant (Computer)
Age should not Excesses 30 years for this recruitment.
- Technical Assistant (Electronics)
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University of India.
- Applicants should have Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized Institute of India
- Applicant should have Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication awarded by the Armed Forces
- Having working knowledge of computer
2. Technical Assistant (Computer)
- Applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University
- candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute; Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Computer/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Information Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized Institute.
- Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Computer/Computer Science, Computer Technology/Computer Science & Information Technology information Technology awarded by the Armed Forces
- Having Working Knowledge of computer
Note: without above qualification candidates are not eligible to apply for this post. Applicants are preferred they can take help from official notification in case of any doubt.
Candidates will be selected on the basis on the computer based exam/personal Interview/document verification/Skill Test that will be conduct by the NTRO department. The candidates who will clear Computer Based test are only eligible to attend the Personal Interview Round. The department not releases examination dates of this recruitment but applicant notify shortly. Candidates will be rejected of he found with fake/wrong details at the time of document verification. For more details regarding this recruitment candidates are preferred to see the official document for more details.
Steps to Apply application
- First of all candidates need to log on to official web-site portal of NTRO department.
- Now, Candidates need to find the Career section on the webpage of department.
- Find the advertisement Section & match the details & download the advertisement by the click on Link of notification.
- Candidates are suggested that read the full notification carefully & check their eligibility.
- Now start filing the application form with correct details & valid information.
- Upload the scan document passport photo/signature & another required document that asked by the department.
- Now verify the every single column & click on the Next & redirect to payment page.
- Pay the application fees through online net-banking/Credit card/Debit card if any fees decided by the department (see the official notification).
- After the paying the successfully application fees print the receipt as a payment proof & registration slip.
- In case of any problem/inquiry candidates can take help from official notification & may contact the department of NTRO through online & phone.
Official Notification Click Here to Download
Official web-site portal of NTRO Click Here